To apply, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept resumes from recruiting firms. HCD Research occasionally offers internships for college students who are pursuing degrees in the fields of computer science and marketing research. While we do not have an immediate opening for an intern, please feel free to submit your resume and we will retain it for future consideration.
Vice President of Business Development
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect, sell and manage the interactions with pharmaceutical / health care clients, consumer and consumer packaged goods clients
- Work with client service team and analytics team to ensure that proposals and reports satisfy client objectives
- Present services to prospects and @ industry meetings
- Meet national and international clients and be able to communicate solutions to media, advertising and research needs
- Create/write proposals based on leading edge communications research methodologies
- Provide guidance, leadership and create deep and insightful understanding of selling consultative market research solutions to pharmaceutical / health care clients, as well as consumer companies
Background / previous employment experience:
- Five or more years of experience in market research (MUST have pharmaceutical / health care background)
- Experience in working with clients, specifically identifying and understanding their needs, exceeding their expectations and presenting study results.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred. (Years of market research experience may potentially outweigh need for degree in certain cases.)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Able to multitask
- Easy to get along with
- Able to work in small group environment
- Pride in work
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
Reports to: President / CEO
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Ideal candidate should live in the NJ/NY area.
Entry-level Market Research Analyst
HCD's Analytic Department is in search of a dedicated, reliable and detail-oriented, entry-level Market Research Analyst who enjoys working in a fast-paced and small team environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the production of quantitative market research reports for various pharmaceutical and health care clients.
Qualifications and requirements: Up to 1 year work experience, including internships. Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Sociology or Psychology or an equivalent combination of training and experience is required. Must have basic knowledge of research methods and statistical concepts. Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of SPSS desired but not required.