Building (or Destroying) your Brand: Psychology & Neuroscience of Branding
These days there are more ways to build (or destroy) your company’s brand than ever before. Businesses have to be more tuned in to the image they’re projecting in order to be successful. From social media to viral ads, product blogs to the traditional means, there are more ways than ever to reach your consumer.
Tools from psychology and neuroscience have become more popular as companies try to adapt to a fast paced world and manage brand reputation, authenticity and awareness in a global economy.
In this webinar we will focus on the latest research in the psychology and neuroscience of branding, as well as how you can implement that information and tools to optimize your products and stimulate your brand.
What will you learn?
- The definition of place branding and why it is important
- How public policy makers and company managers can benefit from place branding
- Intro to basics of psychology & neuroscience of branding
- Implementation of psychology and neuroscience in research
- HCD Case Study: Identify Brand Need Gaps
Join us as we discuss the psychology and neuroscience of branding with HCD, featuring Neuroscientist Dr. Michelle Niedziela and Drexel University professor Dr. Boryana Dimitrova.