HCD Research can assist you in designing and implementing your
animal health research initiatives.
To date, we have conducted numerous qualitative and quantitative studies for small and large animal health care products and services. We provide clients with comprehensive data and actionable insights from pet owners, feedlot managers and veterinarians.
What sets us apart from our competitors is our ability to effectively recruit geographically diverse, random samples for companion animal and large animal studies, including bovine, equine and swine health care research.Our experience in animal health research includes:
- Testing sales detail aids among veterinarians
- Conducting messaging studies
- Conducting customer satisfaction studies
- Tracking sales force performance and effectiveness
- Conducting ATU studies
- Tracking product recommendations among veterinarians, and
- Testing and monitoring promotional campaigns