Beyond Liking: Using Applied Neuroscience to Tap into Consumer Senses and Understand the Impact of Expectations on Emotions
This webinar will discuss how Applied Consumer Neuroscience can help market researchers and product developers better understand both their consumer and how their product is performing.
Specifically we will discuss:
- The impact of expectations on emotion
- Understanding the link between branding/packaging and sensory
- What is your Product Sensory Footprint?
- Products are experienced and perceptions influenced via the 5 senses
- Are product/brand expectations meeting consumer perceptions?
- Identifying innovation opportunities
- How to differentiate similarly well liked products?
- Getting beyond traditional liking and hedonic scores to identify sensorial cohesion.